Here are some picture of model doing poses of sketches. These pictures are an inspiration to new photographers and models alike. But the truth is its take some time, practice, and you will be on your way to having great looking photos.
Here are some of the best poses which highlight your best features and hide even the most obvious imperfections. You will be a supermodel in no time.
1. This is simply a great angle
This is simply a great angle which always make you look slimmer. The model faces the camera side-on, with her chin pushed down and her shoulders slightly raised.
2. gives the model an open, sincere look
Placing the hands behind the back, whilst unusual, is nevertheless an interesting idea for a photo, which gives the model an open, sincere look. The option is also available here to have her lean against a wall.
3. The model’s hands should be placed either partly or fully in her pockets
This pose is ideal for a full-length photo. The model’s hands should be placed either partly or fully in her pockets.
4. This is a great pose for when the model is sitting on a sofa
5. A really beautiful pose which brings out the model’s desirability and femininity
6. Often, the most straightforward poses turn out to be the best ones
Often, the most straightforward poses turn out to be the best ones. Here, the model should put her body weight all on one leg, bending her overall stance slightly so that her silhouette is ’s-shaped’.
7. This pose is ideal for an artistic shot
This pose is ideal for an artistic shot. There are a huge number of positions for the head, arms and legs which can be adopted.
8. A great pose for taking a full-length shot by a wall
A great pose for taking a full-length shot by a wall. The model’s back should be at the center of the picture.
9. This is a great, comfortable pose
This is a great, comfortable pose which can be used when taking photos at home, in a studio, and in many other locations.
10. If the model has long hair, definitely try to take an ’action shot’ of her while she is moving
If the model has long hair, definitly try to take an ’action shot’ of her while she is moving. A good way to do this is to have her turn her head sharply.
11. adopting a perspective from below
This interesting pose involves adopting a perspective from below. The model’s upper half should be raised slightly, whilst her head should be inclined downwards. The legs are bent at the knees and the feet are folded across each other.
12. highly elegant pose
Finally, we have this highly elegant pose. The model should be leaning forward slightly whilst sitting on the edge of the sofa, bed or bench.
13. model has her arms folded across her chest
It’s believed that folded arms and legs create psychological barrier between people, and therefore is not recommended for photographs. However, it’s worth trying a shot where the model has her arms folded across her chest.